Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blogging May Be In Short Supply!

So, I am a little behind in my christmas videos. I shouldn't have taken last week off because I was in a mad rush to do the Grinch. My mom is having Christmas at our house this year, and all my supplies and characters are in the dining room. (thats were I work and filmed the videos.) And obviously, we are gonna need the dining room for Christmas dinner. And she is working the day before Christmas. So, she wants everything cleared out by the 21st. So I have like 5 days to do 3 videos. I rushed to do the Grinch, and got it all done by today! It was done very quickly, but I think it's one of the best videos of Season 5!!!

I thought about just doing Santa Claus is Coming to Town, then clean out for Christmas, then setup later that week and do Auld Lang Syne. But, my family and I are going to New York City from the 27-30th. If I clean out on the 21st, and then set up on the 26th. But by the time I set up and get everything ready, and get packed and ready for the trip, there just won't be enough time. And we will get home late at night on the 30th, so there won't be enough time there either. I have to do it before the 21st!

I really don't have time for blogging, because it takes me a long time to type and upload pictures, so I decided to pretty much cut out the blog. I may post a few more things, but not as detailed as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment