Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Well I was right! Blogging didn't last. I had 3 videos to do in 1 week, so I took all of my spare time to make those last videos. I finished shooting Auld Lang Syne on the night of Dec. 20th. Then on the 21st I spent 3 hours cleaning out the dining room (where I work). As I said in the last post, we were having christmas dinner, so my mom wanted all my supplies out! It didn't help that the night before I filmed a video with all of my 2010 characters (Well over 120 characters). I had to put them all in there boxes and clean out everything! But I got all the videos done as planned. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Upcoming Videos:
Many of you know that I will be taking a break form stop-motion. I have done it non-stop for 2 years and I think it's time to take a break. Over the summer, making Hercules, I thought the movie was too long and it just dragged on using the same characters and I wanted it to end so I could work on something new. When I watched it back I thought that it didn't have the same "magic" as my Lion King movie. At that point I thought I would take a break. But I kept going and made Sesame Street and The Addams Family, which I thought were pretty good videos, but didn't get a lot of views. So I decided to cancel the plans on making another 1 hour movie of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in January. It was time for something new to do. Something that would make people gain interest instead of just another stop-motion video. I figured something out. I have been working on it since September and I am hoping to have it out by late March or April. I don't want to say to much about the video, but it is going to be a good one! (There is a reason I have been working on it since August and I am not even half way done yet!) There will be no new videos from me though April or late March! On March 16th I will release a trailer video telling everyone what the video will be! Can't wait for you all to see it!

This blog is now closed.

P.S. Obviously there will be no blog on the Surprise video. It would give away the surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment