Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas News and Updates

I wanted to make a post of what is going on right now. Just some updates and future plans.

First off, "Blue Christmas" is STILL set to be released on Dec. 6th. But it may have to be delayed. Unfortunately my family and I have been very busy recently and we never got a chance to get the supplies for the video. So we were gonna go to Joann's sometime this week, but things changed. On Wednesday, around 7 am, (I was in school) it started to snow. And it snowed, and snowed and snowed until about 6pm.  We got about 2 feet of snow and a few of our small trees broke because of the wind and weight of the snow. My mom had a work meeting, and it was about a half an hour away. She was a little nervous about going out but they said there was no snow where she was going. Once she got past our area, it was fine. But the way back from the meeting was bad. She got on the thruway and got stuck in traffic. Really bad traffic. At 9pm she called and said she had been sitting in the same spot for an hour. So we looked it up online and there has been numerous accidents on the thruway. Trucks were blocking the road, cars slid off, etc. So then she called at 10:30 and said the same thing, she hadn't moved an inch. I went to bed and hoped she'd be all right. I woke up around 5:30am and checked the closings on my iPod. We had a snow day!!!! I went to go tell my parents and my dad was on the phone with my mom, who was STILL stuck in the same spot. Only now her car battery died. No heat, no power.  We called the NY State troopers and they said that they are trying to get people out, but it is gonna be a long process. They had a ton of tow trucks, and atv's trying to get people out. They said they are starting at both ends of traffic and pulling and jump starting cars. Well, my mom was in the direct center. So now it is 10:00, it has been 14 hours and she is still in the same spot. So yeah, I don't think Blue Christmas is looking good right now.

In other news, today "Trim Up The Tree" was released under Mariah Carey's new hit holiday song "Oh Santa!". The video was originally released on Dec. 25, 2009. It was a very short video with ALL of my characters in it. But because of copyright restrictions of the song "Trim Up the Tree" from the Grinch Cartoon,  it was removed 2 days later and my account was suspended. So I knew that if I uploaded it again, the same thing would happen. I decided to re-release it under a new song. So here is "Trim Up the Tree" re-released under "Oh Santa!". 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22mbEt62tsM

Also, my Christmas and Halloween room 2010 videos will be released on Dec. 23rd.

Calendar:

Dec. 6- Blue Christmas
Dec. 16- Silver and Gold
Dec. 21- You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch
Dec. 23- Christmas and Halloween Room Videos Released
Dec. 25- Santa Claus is Coming To Town
Dec. 31 - Auld Lang Syne

No comments:

Post a Comment