Thursday, December 2, 2010

Silver and Gold- Post #3

Filming The Video:

So on Saturday Nov. 27th, I filmed "Silver and Gold". I had a couple challenges, one was "How you get a stop-motion character to hold a banjo?". I figured it out by gluing on of his hands to the top part of the banjo and sticking one end of a wire in the banjo and the other end on his bottom snowball.

I basically just followed the original video, frame by frame, but I added my own little twist. At one part, I zoomed out so you could see the whole set and then I decorated everything with silver and gold decorations. In the video just the one tree gets decorated, but in mine the whole Forrest gets decorated! I used the ripple effect on iMovie to make the scene transition smoothly. The whole video is 1:37  and took 975 pictures. But with my Christmas 2010 intro and ending, it comes to be 2:31. The video is set to be released on Dec. 16th. 

Thanks for reading the Silver and Gold segment of the blog!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment