Monday, December 6, 2010

Blue Christmas- Post #2

On Saturday Night I finished up all the things for the video. I finished Santa and the little girl and all the props.

Then on Sunday, I filmed the video. It was pretty simple. It's mostly just the crayon pictures, and the little girl drawing. It took 986 pictures. When I was done filming, I exported the movie to iMovie and added the intro and transitions. Then it was done!

Sorry I didn't have any pictures for this video, but I basically did it over the coarse of 3 days. So it wasn't like a big video. Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y24aWEjHTMA

Hope you Enjoy it! Merry Christmas! Only 19 Days!

Upcoming Videos:

Silver and Gold- Dec. 16th
You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch- Dec. 21st
Santa Claus is Coming To Town- Dec. 25
Auld Lang Syne- Dec. 31

No comments:

Post a Comment